For the past 3 decades, Allied Equipment has been setting the bar for the design and manufacturing of ASME standard amine units by providing customized and stock skid-mounted modular amine plants that reduce carbon dioxide and hydrogen sulfide to permissible levels in the natural gas stream. Our amine plants and other gas processing related equipment are built with the highest quality materials and to the exact specifications of your project. Allied Equipment is capable of providing plant installation, operator training, start-up assistance, and full plant operation.
Our Amine Units Include:
- 25 – 1,000 GPM amine plant sizes
- 18” – 78” Contactors and larger upon request
- Quick install modular units including prewired electrical panels and instrumentation
- Processing plant dehydration units and gas coolers
- HPS – centrifugal solution pumps
- Allen Bradley PLC-designed for SCADA expansion
- Skid mounted gas trains with inlet filter separators
- Fuel gas conditioners
At Allied Equipment, our focus is on quality service and customer satisfaction. With many units in stock, we can deliver your amine treating needs today.